Tiger Restoration For Sale ***SOLD***

Post small ads for Alpine and Tigers parts.
gvickery
Site Admin

Tiger Restoration For Sale ***SOLD***

Post by gvickery » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Posted on behalf of Martin Pester.

FOR SALE: Sunbeam Tiger JWP 533D - a genuine MK1. Chassis number B9473641HRO FE, JAL 563171, Colour code 92 Artic White. Built 2/8/1965 and first registered 10/1/1966. V5 is in my name and some history is available.
I bought this car 6 years ago as a restoration project and intended to build a road going race car but it never happened. It was originally dismantled over 25 years ago. The previous owner had the car blasted and then did a lot of work replacing the floorpans and inner sills etc before coating the car in primer which has kept the rust at bay. The lower bottom sections of all four wings have been removed and await new ones. The car has the the original Tiger axle, front crossmember, propshaft and steering rack plus hardtop (THESE 5 ITEMS ALONE ARE PROBABLY WORTH £2K) and a lot of parts to rebuild the car. However there is no engine or gearbox but they are easily sourced at low cost. (See CLASSIFIEDS page for images Gallery). Make no mistake this is a rebuild job hence the very low price.
£5000 NO OFFERS.

BRING A TRAILER!! BE QUICK AS IT WILL SELL FAST AT THIS PRICE!
I (Martin Pester) can be contacted on 01903 746992 evenings and weekends 6-9pm. 01243 553331 9-5 Mon-Fri. or by email at marden@mistral.co.uk