CLASSIFIEDS

Post small ads for Alpine and Tigers parts.
derek lloyd

CLASSIFIEDS

Post by derek lloyd » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:56 pm

IM HOPING TO PURCHASE A TIGER FAIRLY SOON AND I NOTE THAT YOUR SALE BOARD CONTAINS A FEW OLD ADS.COULD IT BE REGULARLY UPDATED FOR MUTUAL CONVIENIENCE?

NEW GUY

gvickery
Site Admin

CLASSIFIEDS

Post by gvickery » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:24 am

Hi Derek.
Thanks for your comment. We keep past sold cars on the Classifieds page for a month or two simply to show a range of comparitive prices. Presently there are virtually no cars available for sale in the UK as interest in the Tiger has grown very considerably over the past few years and continues to do so.

But I hope you find one soon!

STOC Webmaster

Tomaselli

Post by Tomaselli » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:09 pm

I agree with Graham, sourcing a Tiger (a clean one!) is proving difficult in the UK. I've been looking for a pal for the last 12 months and just can't see anything decent. Saying that, there are a few on the US eBay website so with the strength of the dollar it might pay to accept the hassle and import a rust free LHD example.

Hope you find one soon Derek! :lol:

odl21

Post by odl21 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:50 pm

there's one on autotrader.co.uk now for 13k. no information but there is a bristol phone number.

Mal

Post by Mal » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:48 am

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and have always loved the Tiger since I saw the one Maxwell Smart drove on the TV show when I was a kid. I see people are asking about buying Tigers in this thread. Are the cars that are advertised in the classified for sale, old adds and no longer for sale ?
Cheers Malcolm Graham NZ

gvickery
Site Admin

CLASSIFIEDS

Post by gvickery » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:28 am

Malcolm. All the small ads in STOC's Classifieds pages are current and the cars listed for sale are FOR SALE.
Cars that have been sold are marked 'sold' and are left on the page for a couple of months to show our members and browsers alike what has gone through the market recently. I hope this is helpful!

STOC Editor