Wanted volt gauge

Post small ads for Alpine and Tigers parts.
CobraTiger

Wanted volt gauge

Post by CobraTiger » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi, I am looking for a volt gauge for a Mk 1 Tiger. If anyone has one or could let me know where I could source one that would be greatly appreciated

alpine5gt

Post by alpine5gt » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:28 am

If you google a request you will find sellers that have the ones you are looking for.

pruyter

Post by pruyter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:11 pm

If you want a Voltmeter which resembles the style of you your gauges in your Tiger than I can tell you how to obtain such a voltmeter.
I have just ordered two of this meters for both my Tiger and my Series IV Sunbeam Rapier.
There are two styles available one with the digits above the scale (like in the Tiger MK 2) and one wiht the digits under the scale (like in the Tiger MK 1 and the Rapier Series IV0>
Uploading pictures at this website is about impossible so I even don't want to try it, but I am willing to inform you by personal email about the price and where to obtain this voltmeters and of course I am willing to send you some pictures.

Best regards,

Peter

CobraTiger

Post by CobraTiger » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:23 pm

The google search doesn't really provide any real sellers I am afraid and thanks to Peter, I have sent a PM with my personal email.

Many thanks for the contact and advise