Fairford Air Tattoo

Social & competition events organised by the Club and events the Club will attend - post here.
pushrod

Fairford Air Tattoo

Post by pushrod » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 pm

STOC has been invited to attend the Fairford Royal International Air Tattoo from 17-19 July 2015 and "visitors will experience a thrilling aviation extravaganza featuring aircraft, pilots and aircrew from around the world as well as a host of other exciting activities, exhibits and displays.

In 2014 the Air Tattoo sold out in record time and was a fantastic event with 224 aircraft from 26 countries, an 8 hour flying display, two miles of
static aircraft and fun activities for all the family.

New for 2015 and to recognise the strong connection between fast cars and fast jets, the Air Tattoo is offering a warm welcome to Car Club
Members in the ‘Autodrome’.

The Autodrome’s great location at the heart of the showground offers a perfect backdrop for Club Members to display their ‘pride and joy’ to an appreciative audience whilst still being in close proximity to the pits and guest enclosures.

Show opening hours:
Friday 17 July 7.30am - 6.00pm
Saturday 18 July 7.30 am - 7.30pm
Sunday 19 July 7.30am - 7.30pm

As an exhibitor in the Autodrome, if displaying for 3 days we recommend arriving on Thursday evening to take your place in your club area. If displaying for 2 days, we recommend arriving the evening before your first day of displaying, after the show has closed (Saturday and Sunday).

If displaying for 1 day you must be in your place in your car club area no later than 9.00am. The Autodrome will be open to the public 10.00am
until 5.00pm daily. We ask that vehicles only depart after the Autodrome has closed".

Ticket prices are (Show car/driver pass):
3 Day exhibition pass - £48
2 Day exhibition pass - £38
1 Day exhibition pass - £36

Please email me on loulusardi@btinternet and I'll forward you full details and a booking form.

Some members have already booked and are staying locally, however hotels close to Fairford are already full.

Lou.
65 Mk1 Tiger 260
66 Mk1 Tiger 260 (African Violet)
63 Ford Falcon Sprint
63 Ford Falcon Monte Carlo Rally replica
02 Honda Valkyrie

pushrod

Post by pushrod » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Anyone who would like to exhibit their Tigers within the Autodrome at RIAT 2015, Fairford are now taking bookings and will stop accepting applications on 17.06.15, but this may change depending on the up take!

To avoid disappointed please book as soon as possible. Anyone interested in going please email me loulusardi@btinternet.com and I'll forward you a booking form.

Lou.
65 Mk1 Tiger 260
66 Mk1 Tiger 260 (African Violet)
63 Ford Falcon Sprint
63 Ford Falcon Monte Carlo Rally replica
02 Honda Valkyrie