STOC National Rally - Blenheim Palace

Post general questions relating to Tigers
gvickery
Site Admin

STOC National Rally - Blenheim Palace

Post by gvickery » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Calling all UK Tiger owners.

The STOC National Rally is being staged at Blenheim Palace on Monday 31st August. Our stand is a part of the The Rootes Day on the Monday. Gates open at 10.am. and tickets can be obtained on entry. But please arrive before midday so as to be in time for the Toast to John Dandy.

Check out these links:
http://www.classicshows.org/Blenheim300809.htm
http://www.blenheimpalace.com/whatson/view.htm?id=483

The weather man says the sun will shine on Woodstock on Monday.
SEE YOU THERE

Graham
Chairman

dpuzey

Post by dpuzey » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am

Thank you for organising an excellent day at Blenheim Palace yesterday. It was great to see so many Tigers. Hopefully next year I will have completed my Tiger and bring it along.

Tomaselli

Post by Tomaselli » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:02 pm

It was certainly an excellent day and great to see so many Tigers and enthusiasts.

Until the next one, but in the meantime a few pics from the days events in no particular order;

There were lots of other Tigers on display that may not be in this selection and if anybody has any pics they would like listing then do let me know#. :D

gtsmrt

Post by gtsmrt » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 am

Hi,

What a great turn out. I don't think I have ever seen so many Tiger's in one spot before (especially Mk II's). Thanks for posting the pictures.

Kind Regards, Robin.
Robin O'Dell
Tiger MK 1a
ENJOYING THE EXPERIENCE AS DAD WOULD HAVE

garyv8tiger

Post by garyv8tiger » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm

great pics tony ,was a good turnout ,some interesting people to,would like to thank brian postle (sunbeam spares)although i did some of the restoration on my car,the credit has to go to him for his excellent work,which ended in my car dck 354c winning concourse 1st place in the personalised class,looking forward to getting my mk2 back of him to take to next years national,and see if we can do it again,
thanks again brian your attention to detail is second to none

gvickery
Site Admin

STOC National Rally - Fund Raising

Post by gvickery » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:11 am

Angela Dandy tells me JD would have been pleased with the donation of £540 made to Cancer Research as a result of STOC members interest in JD's tremendous collection of Tiger shirts and memorabilia.

50+ members and 46 Tigers were at Blenheim Palace, Woodstock and with Peter & Shirley Procter and STOC President Jimmy Blumer & Margaret were present together with many members of John's family for the tribute toast to John Dandy. On their behalf - Many Thanks.

I'd like to add my thanks to Tony T for loading up the images from Blenheim; think we need to appoint Tony as the Club's 'Official Photographer'!!

Graham
STOC Editor

V8 burble

Post by V8 burble » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:48 am

Tony T for Official STOC Photographer! An excellent suggestion. Sign him up pronto.